Frequently Asked Questions
1. How many kinds of shared scooters/ebikes do you have? We have TS10 shared scooter, S20 shared ebike; S20 is 20inch; The 26-inch shared ebike S26 is rolling out soon.
2. What is the waterproof rating of the controller and battery? IP56 for the vehicle; IPX7 for the battery.
3. When the scooter is turned off and locked, what is the status of the wheels? The Fitrider shared escooter is equipped with a vibration alarm. If a user moves the scooter without scanning to unlock, the vehicle emits an alarm, the motor generates reverse force, and it becomes difficult to move the scooter. This alarm continues until the user stops moving the scooter. Meanwhile, the iVelo e-bike has an electronic motor lock that prevents the user from moving it.
4. Do you provide the app and backend software? No. You need to develop your own APP and backend or outsourcing. If you need the white label APP, we can recommend some software teams. We don’t want to be a reseller of app and backend. We are a escooter/ebike manufacturer, not a software company. We think we should only do what we are good at.
5. What is your MOQ for the shared scooter and the shared ebike? For the TS10 shared scooter, no MOQ, but if your order quantity is less than 100pcs, we cannot customize the scooter color for you, we can only provide black scooters without any brand logo. For the S20 or S26 shared ebike, the MOQ depends on the frame inventory. If we have sufficient stock, there is no MOQ. If we don’t have enough stock, further discussion will be needed based on the order situation. Each case will be handled individually.
6. Can I customize the frame with our colour and logo？ For bulk orders,we can paint the ebike frame or scooter pole with your logo. The MOQ is 100pcs. If you also want us to paint the scooter baseboard(deck), the MOQ is 300pcs.
7. Can I design the scooter footmats, and can you customize it for me? You can design your own footmats in any pattern and color. But the MOQ for footmats is 500pcs. If your order quantity of scooters is less than 500, then you need to buy the additional footmats; for example, if you only order 100 scooters, the footmats used for 100 scooters will be paid by Fitrider, and the cost of another 400 additional footmats needs to be paid by you.
8. Can you design and print the QR codes tags for me? Yes, we can design and print the QR codes for you for free.
9. How many spare batteries do I need to purchase? We recommend a ratio of 2:1 for scooters or ebikes to spare batteries. For example, if you order 100 scooters, you should consider ordering a minimum of 50 spare batteries.
10. What is the lead time for 300-500 scooters? About 35-45days.
11. What is your payment terms? For sample,100% T/T, or you can also pay with a credit card; for bulk order, 50% T/T as down payment, 50% T/T before shipment.
12. Who is your IoT supplier? Our IoT was developed by ourseleves. The fourth-generation IoT system integrates 4G, GPS, SIM card slot, triaxial gyroscope, and buzzer, supporting QR code/NFC, Intelligent Lock, and Geo-fence features, based on MQTT protocol, ensuring exceptional reliability.
13. Can I only order your scooters or ebikes and specify a third-party IoT? Yes. We will collaborate with your IoT supplier to open our controller protocol.
14. If we want to update IoT firmware, how do we do it? Our IoT system enables remote OTA upgrades and allows customers to modify IoT configurations independently.
15. In the later stages of operation, if I want to change the server, how can I do it? First way, you can directly modify the server by sending commands, please refer to our IoT protocol; second way, you can use the “USB to serial port” tool we provide for free and use the cfg software to make modifications. Both methods are relatively convenient and efficient.
16. Aproximatelly how much data the communication module consumes during typical month? At least 30M
17. If I want to test the sample, do I need to send you a simcard? For sample, you don’t have to send your simcards to us. You need to tell us your server information(IP Or Domain, port, username, password) and the simcard APN.
18. If my server isn’t ready, but I want to test the samples quickly, how can I solve this problem? If your server isn’t ready, we can initially configure the samples to operate on our own server. You can use our test server for the time being, and this service is free. Once your server is ready, you can easily modify the IoT server configuration yourself.
19. For bulk order, do I need to send you all the SIM cards? It is up to you. If your sim card is a roaming card, you’d better send them to us. We can test the connection in China, and we help you install the SIM card, which will save you a lot of time. If your sim card is not a roaming card, we cannot test the connection in China, but we will use our own sim cards to test the connection. Of course, we can also install the SIM cards for you. When you receive the scooters, all you need to do is activate these SIM cards.
20. Does each battery has a unique key? For your bulk oder, all the keys are the same. But your keys cannot unlock another customer’s batteries.
21. Do you have the charging dock or electronic chain locks? Yes, we have.
22. What is the average lifespan of the battery? In general, lithium-ion batteries have a cycle life of around 600-700 charge-discharge cycles. After this point, the battery’s capacity typically reduces to approximately 60-70%.